TWO-SLOT (DIAMOND & CERAMIC) KNIFE SHARPENER
Sharpening Tool for Household Knives & All Types of Kitchen Knives
Widely used for Stainless Steel kitchen knives, fruit knives & chef's knives.
1. Easy-to-use knife sharpener.
2. Enables you to sharpen knives safely with one hand.
3. Compact design - only 6cm high
4. Has a two-slot design, for both coarse and fine grinding.
5. Includes a unique sharpening wheel design, convenient tool for back and forth grinding.
6. Comes with stainless steel tube handle design grip that is stylish and practical.
7. Stainless steel plate with EVA non-slip base to ensure sharpener security.
How To Use:
Firstly, the sharpener is placed on a level surface.
Take hold of the non-slip handle in one hand and the knife in the other hand. Decide to use either the one or two slots according to the degree of bluntness (fine or course grinding).
Step one, coarse grinding: Used to repair badly damaged blades. Suitable for a blunt knife. Place the knife into the diamond grinding mouth squarely and, with uniform intensity, move it back and forth. Repeat this step 3-5 times. Knife grinding will produce a sharp blade, usable for six months’ general use.
Step two, fine grinding: This is a necessary step to eliminate burrs on the knife-edge, the blade is polished to a smooth, bright finish.
Under normal circumstances, if used regularly, it is recommended that knives are sharpened once a week to keep the blade sharp.
Tool wear - Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse with water, then wipe dry.
1. The sharpener is not suitable for grinding scissors or serrated knives.
2. Do not use with too much force, so as not to damage the internal blade.
3. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or into a basin of water.
4. To avoid accidents, keep out of the reach of children.
Don't keep buying new knives — Sharpen the old favourites with this indispensable knife sharpener.
Available with a green handle.